Sunday, October 31, 2010

All The Things I HATE About You

-I hate the way you ignore me & chose your most cherished friends over me
-I hate it when u don't text|call me when you're there and I'm wondering what you're up to
-I hate it when you're always not available for family trips and parties
-I hate when you lie that you're not out to party but a friend slips her tongue
-I hate it even when you're at home your attention is always on your phone
-I hate it when I invite you to go out with me and you turned me down & then one day I'll see your pix enjoying with friends (videokeing, partying, drinking etc...)
-I hate to know that you delivered flowers for someone else but never in my entire life that you've given me once
-I hate it when you come home from work and I seem invisible
-I hate it when I read your inbox and forwarded messages from girls flooded it
-I hate it when you managed to return other's text past midnight but ended our phone conversation at nine saying you're too tired already
-I hate when you think that you're always right and I'm always wrong
-I hate to cry at night knowing you're happy 30 miles away from me
-I hate to think that you're out there to work & I'm here alone with kids
-I hate it that our kids grow up without you most of the time
-I hate it when I call you for dinner but you're too busy watching you're favorite TV show; don't you know that I wanted to have dinner with you together with the kids even on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
-I hate it when I'm telling stories and you're not listening at all
-I hate it when we sleep at night and you turn your back on me
-I hate it when you're too concerned for others but you don't even care about me
-I hate it when I'm sick and text you to come home but you just couldn't, I hate remembering those times I'm pregnant that you came home very early in the following morning (5Am) drunk


-I hate it when you compliment others but never heard you complemented me
-I hate to compare you with others but I just can't help it
-I hate all these things you did to me yet I still can't hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...