Saturday, October 2, 2010

Congratulations Baby Girl! Make Your Mama Proud

Yesterday I got the news I was really hoping for, it's my baby girl's academic achievement. Even though I don't pressure her that much about being on the top list in her class, still I did expect that she'll get a spot. Yes she did!!! And to reward her achievement we celebrated it with a dinner outside early this evening.


We went to this grill that I'm having my eyes on for months already it's called Roadside Cafe & Grill. I really wanted to bring my family there and it did happen this evening! We're all full as the food were great. I forgot about my aching tooth for a while, I did enjoy the food and my kids too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...