Friday, November 1, 2013

Endless Story (Male Version)



OMG! I just found a male version of this awesome song Endless Story by Yuna Ito in Youtube. I am kind of like listening to Ken Hirai's voice ..but actually he's not the one in the male version. The lyrics are the same but the song was beautifully sung! I am wondering who's behind the version, I'll be searching for him until I found out who.

On the other hand, Endless Story was the first single released by Yuna Ito. and at the end of 2005, was named the "Best Love Song of 2005" by the Oricon magazine. I first heard this song way back 2005 and been singing it all my life..got hooked and can't get over. Everytime I listen to the song, memories overflow my thoughts lol. If anyone knew who sung the male version please leave a comment onegaishimasu!

Here's a link to the original version: Endless Story by Yuna Ito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...