Saturday, November 2, 2013

Japanese Curry Rice Recipe

Since I tasted the Japanese Curry Rice back in Japan, I got hooked. My sister always brought a curry bar,curry roux or blocks with her when she comes home from Japan. My kids love it much, I always see to it that every now and then, I have to make something special for my kids. This recipe is one of them. I do curry rice with pork or chicken, it varies on the availability my fridge can offer :)

Ingredients:

Curry Blocks
Pork or Chicken
Potatoes
Carrots
Minced Onions
Salt
Pepper

Instructions:
-sautee the onions
-add the meat
-add the carrots then the poatoes
-simmer
-add salt and pepper to taste
-add the curry blocks

well for a more detailed recipe and instruction visit the page :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...