Thursday, September 24, 2009

At Last- I did it!

I'm already drained after writing my very fist post "Reminiscing Nihon". That was just the first part and was thinking of sharing my second visit but I'll do it soon if I have much bigger time. I was just lucky to have a break from work with "Mr. Doug" today. He sent me an email and read it earlier that we'll have 2 days off. He's transferring to Tennessee from Florida. At least I'll have enough time to do my other assignments. Tomorrow's Saturday and I only have few more hours left to finish my weekly limit. Well I'm done here now I need to do my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...