Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reminiscing Nihon (Nagashima Spaland, Japan)

I remember the first time I went to Japan. It was like 5 years ago. I was amazed of how clean the streets are, no traffic, and shopping malls without security guards checking your bags all the time at the entrance. The sun sets at 7P.M and you can hear birds chirping outside your window. Leaving my Family back home in the Philippines was the saddest part of my life. You wanna go home but it's not like an hour drive and you're home again.

School kids walk their way to school in line with a leader and they are all wearing a yellow cap, this will make it easier for drivers passing by to see them. High school girls wear very short skirts just like Sailormoon, they look very cute in their school uniforms. They are allowed to ride bikes since bikes have a different lane intended for them so it's not dangerous at all. I even use a bike to wander around the city.

During Sundays when my brother-in-law is off from work and kids were off from school, we spend the day traveling to wonderful places and enjoying the whole day not forgetting to eat Yakiniku. I won't forget going to Nagashima Spa Land on winter time and had my first snow experience. The resort has all the jaw breaking rides not to mention the longest roller coster in Japan. I don't know if it still holds the record at this time.



Part of the resort is an Onsen where all of us were bathing nude. Kinda embarrassing for me since it was my first time. Of course men and women are separated. The whole resort is a wonderland. I just hope that we didn't go there on winter coz I'll die of hypothermia. We also visited other interesting places. I learned how to use chopsticks and speak Japanese language in a very short period I stayed in Japan. The one thing I refused to do was to eat sashimi, I tasted once but never really like it. Commodities in Japan seems to be very affordable as long as you have a job, you'll never die hungry. People of Japan are lucky enough to have a very nice country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...