Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hannah Montana Fanatic

It's kind of embarrassing to admit that at my age, I'm so hooked with "Hannah Montana" LOL. It started with just a glance of some episodes while my kids are watching it on Disney Channel. I haven't really focused before not until I manage to watch a full episode. It’s really funny plus the fact that at the end of every episode there’s a lesson to be learned.


The series focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family.

I’ve seen most of the episodes from Seasons 1-3. My children specially my 9 year old son almost memorize the scripts of every character in the TV series and my 3 year old daughter is starting to memorize it too. I bought a DVD of Hannah Montana which is played everyday over and over again.

At first, I was only following the series, but now, I’m also following even the updates of their real lives specially Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment. I have learned that Miley and Nick of Jonas Bros where once lovers but broke up on 2007 December, Miley got a new boyfriend Justin Gaston who appeared on Taylor Swifts Music video of “Love Story”. Miley and Gaston Broke up after Nick and Miley’s reconnection that took place during the Kids Inauguration this 2009 and was humored to be back on each other’s arms when spotted jet skiing in Tybee Island, GA where Miley was shooting her latest movie.


See, I’m really into them hahaha…..I’m even following them on twitter LOL. Recently, I’ve been busy and got no time to read but hopefully I’ll be able to make it up on new gossips about them hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...