Saturday, March 24, 2012

Home Made Chocolate Cupcake

Since I bought my new GE Microwave oven I've always been excited to make cupcakes for my kids. For that reason, one day I bought all the stuffs needed to make one. Now this is the result of my experiment and I'm very proud to say that my kids love it and even their dad love it too.


Upon baking, I accidentally created this moist cake and she loves it too :)

I found this Chocolate Moist Cake recipe online that I would like to share with everybody. 
Total time: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling 

Ingredients
1-1/2 cups cake flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup canola oil
1 Egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

FROSTING:
1/2 cup sugar
4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup hot coffee or water
4-1/2 teaspoons butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:

-In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt; set aside. 
-In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate and butter. 
-Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir; cook 30 seconds longer or until melted.
-In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil and egg. 
-Add to dry ingredients; beat just until combined. Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla.
-Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. 
-Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
-For frosting, in a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and chocolate; stir in the coffee until blended. 
-Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until mixture is thickened. 
-Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. 
-Spread warm frosting over cake. 
-Will make 9 servings. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...