Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ice Giants Madness

After an all day long of malling, strolling  & sight seeing around Davao City, we finally come to an end...time to rest our feet, cool down and chillax! These young ladies are a sucker for ice cream so I decided to bring them to this famous Ice cream parlor called "Ice Giants".  Basically made up of chocolate ice cream, ice and mixtures of marsh mallows, choco sticks and some chocolate candies, more than enough for the five of us, we almost didn't finish it all.



My niece and her Japanese friends (from left to right, Bea, Natsu and Risa)





1 comment:

  1. I love Ice Giants! I would love to treat my nephew here too, he loves ice cream goodies so much! Another one that I've discovered that is really good is Fruits in Cafe at Creamery Cafe, you can find it in Gmall The Peak! :)

    ReplyDelete

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...