Sunday, April 29, 2012

Whey Protein For Body Building

It's been a month already since I went to the GYM with a goal of trimming my body and staying healthy. For the first week I noticed that with proper diet and gym exercise I lost 4 lbs in a matter of 5 days. But as I pushed through the following weeks I was able to gain weight already which puzzled me so much. I then asked my gym instructor for advice.

Proper diet plus gym exercise is the best to trim down your body and lose weight. But he added that if I want, I could take "whey protein" supplements for faster effects. I just bought and hoping I could see results in a short period.

What is Whey Protein? I did some research to satisfy myslef and found this article about whey protein. According to Whey Protein Institute; Whey protein is a high quality protein powder from cow's milk. Milk has two proteins: Casein (approximately 80%) and Whey Protein (approximately 20%). Whey protein is more soluble than casein and also has a higher quality rating. It is often referred to as the "Gold Standard" of protein as it is the most nutritious protein available. Milk has two proteins: Casein (approximately 80%) and Whey Protein (approximately 20%). Whey protein is more soluble than casein and also has a higher quality rating. It is often referred to as the "Gold Standard" of protein as it is the most nutritious protein available. You can read more about whey protein and it's benefits on their website : www.wheyoflife.org

The problem with me is not having the ability to control myself from eating foods that hinders my ability to lose weight. With perseverance and discipline reaching my target of losing just 10lbs is not impossible. If others can then why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...