Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kawaii Kara Chan








My pretty niece....all grown up now. I remember the days when I'm with you in Nihon and you're just 5 or 6 years old then. We'll sneak and go to mini stop when your otosan is asleep to buy some candies and bubblegum. When we woke up the following morning, the bubblegum stuck into your hair and I'm in big trouble. I really had a hard time removing that bubblegum from your hair. One day I told you that your otosan is kinda old already then asked you to keep the words I said between us, you agree to keep it and told me that you even kept the secret your otosan said about me that I'm the second fattest among us inside the house haha... I really can't forget about that. You are my best bud, you keep my loneliness away....such a wonderful memories together back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granville Crest Davao | MATTHEW (Single Attach 2 Storey)

Invest in Real Estate now!!! DM me for inquiries..more house model to choose from na swak na swak sa inyong budget (perfect for your budge...